Universal PC-Based ECG
An economical device that turns your
Tablet, notebook or desktop into a diagnostic ECG
Display on your PC lets you monitor ECGs in real-time.
When you are ready to capture
and save a report simply select the Record key.
COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 7, 8 AND WIN 10
Print full page reports on most printers.
Create customizable reports in PDF, JPG or TIFF formats
to integrate with your EMR.
- 12 Simultaneous Lead Acquisition
- Sample Rate: 1000 samples/sec (Compressed t0 5000 Hz with peak picking and averaging algorithm)
- Lightweight (9.9 oz. / 280 g) - The smallest and lightest PC-based ECG in the market
- Prints landscape or portait reports on most Windows compatible printers
- An unlimited number of ECGs can be stored for future reference, and backed up on removable media (flash drive, CD, etc.)
Interpretation Software Option
- The Universal ECG interprets tracings using the Louvaine analysis program developed by Cardionics SA, in conjunction with the Catholic University of Louvaine (UCL) in Belgium.
- In a comparison with nine competing algorithms, the Louvaine Analysis program was found by cardiologists to have the best total accuracy, including the second highest accuracy for distinguishing between normal and abnormal patients, the highest sensitivity to AMI (Anterior Myocardial Infarction), and the second highest sensitivity to detection of IMI (Inferior Myocardial Infarction).*
- The interpretation can be modified or supplemented with physicians' notes.
- In addition to a statement of interpretation, the software provides the following measurements: Heart Rate, P Duration, PR Interval, QRS Duration, QT Interval, QTc Interval, P Axis, QRS Axis, and T Axis. You also get a detailed account of the amplitude, slope, and duration of each lead at the P, Q, R, S and T.
- To learn more about the Louvaine Algorithm, download the Universal ECG Algorithm brochure.
Multiple Report Formats
- 3X4 Simultaneous Leads
- 3X4 Sequential Leads
- 12 Lead Average Complexes Report
- 6X1 Report (10 second trace of each lead spanning 2 sheets, 6 leads/sheet)
- 6X1 Report (5 second trace of each lead spanning 2 sheets, 6 leads/sheet)
- 6X2 Report (5 second trace of each lead on a single sheet, in a 6X2 format)
- Measurements Report: Amplitude, slope and duration data for all twelve leads
- Microsoft Windows XP, VISTA (32 or 64 bit), WIN-7 (32 or 64 bit)
- 600 MB Free Disk Space
- Processor: Pentium III Compatible or higher, 1 GHz or higher recommended
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Minimum 512MB RAM
- Screen resolution 1024 X 768
- Patient leads are isolated from system and operator with 4kV protection
- Defibrillator protected
- Complies with AAMI EC11, EN60601-1, EN60601-1-1, EC 60601-1-2, and EN60601-2-25.
|*Willems, J.L., et al., "The Diagnostic Performance of Computer Programs for the Interpretation of Electrocardiograms", New England Journal of Medicine (1991); 325: 1767-1773.