- Windows Driven - Works in the Windows 7, 8 and WIN 10 Operating Systems (32 and 64 bit) on a notebook, desktop or tablet
- Complete Spirometry - FVC (Flow Volume loops and t/V curves), SVC and MVV tests, Pre/Post Comparison, Broncho-challenge Testing
- Economical - Cost effective way to turn an existing computer into a diagnostic spirometer
- Cost-effective - Can be used with your choice of mouthpiece or bacterial filter, so you control the cost and quality of your disposables.
- Pediatric Incentive - Two new pediatric incentive displays (The Classroom and the Fish Bowl) encourage patient performance, yielding optimal results quickly and easily.
Multiple test display - Graphs and data from different sessions can be put on the same report for comparison.
Trend analysis - Several parameters from different sessions can be plotted on the same trend graph for analysis.
Quality control messages - Computer-driven messages help the technician recognize testing errors and validate a maneuver's technical quality.
User selected parameters - Reports can be tailored to include only the parameters you want, in the order you desire.
Choice of prediction standards - SpiroVision-3+ is programmed with a choice of international normal values including NHANESIII, GLI (Global Lung Initiative), Knudson83, ITS, ECCS, Morris, and more.
Customizable - Patient records can include physicians' notes and comments. In addition to standard demographic information, fields can be custom-labeled to contain data specific to your application.
File Sharing - Patient reports can be automatically saved as pdf files for storage and to be interfaced with EMR software
Accurate - SpiroVision-3+ meets or exceeds the latest ATS/ERS standards for accuracy. Its unique sensor design is not affected by environmental changes. The built-in temperature sensor and the ability to make BTPS corrections ensure that measurements are exact for a wide range of flows, with low resistance.
Serial /USB connection
Standard connection -
no special hardware required
Simulatemous t/V and F/V Graphs
Real time display of the maneuver and QC messages
help the operator monitor and ensure test quality
Easy for all patients (young and old)